Organization: Visible Hope
Status: Part-Time Permanent, 10-15 hours per week.
Schedule: Must be be available Monday-Friday 4 pm-1 am
Function: Responsible for safely transport to from Huntsville, AL. to Hartselle, AL. to work Monday-Friday. Pick-up/drop-off will be at one central location.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Be responsible for the safety and care of all passengers.
* Transport passengers in a comfortable, safe, and timely manner, to their specified destination(s).
* Inspect vehicle at beginning of each shift.
* Assist passengers with embarking and disembarking vehicle as needed.
* Utilize most efficient route daily via use of GPS and general knowledge of territory.
* Maintain vehicle cleanliness, including glass surfaces.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must have valid driver’s license
* Must have clean driving history including no DUIs
* Previous driving experience preferred
* Must have proof of valid personal auto insurance
* Must submit to pre-employment drug screening test
* Have strong, effective communication skills
Additional Information: All employees recognize that Visible Hope is a faith-based nonprofit and agree that they will do nothing as an employee of Visible Hope to undermine it’s mission to help those in need.
To apply, please select the “Apply Now” icon at the bottom of this posting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled